Full-time Graphic / Logo Designer
Posted: 01-05-2017 Start Date: Immediately
Full-time office job for logo designer who will be directly reporting to the project manager and keeping up with the standards of Custom Logo Design USA. The perfect candidate for this job will be a qualified, friendly and have strong logo design and graphic design skills set. He/she must also be highly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to understand and focus on client’s design requirements.
- Following the guideline that the project manager presents after analyzing the client’s requirements.
- Keeping the creativity and uniqueness at its peak while working with the big team of several designers.
- Understanding the time limits and delivering high quality under pressure.
- Accepting the criticism made by quality assurance team and working on it.
- Not copying any artwork by being unique and creative especially while designing logos.
- Following the color directions for every project.
- Managing bulk logo design project situation with different project managers.
- Making client’s design feedback your first priority.
- Attend logo and graphic design meetings held at Custom Logo Design USA’s office hall.
- Candidates with graphic design and art degree will be preferred.
- Proficient with Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Design Studio.
- Efficient and Communicative.
Areas of Personal Preference:
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Exceptional communication
- Polite & Friendly
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced work environment
Compensation & Benefits:
Will be discussed according to experience and portfolio.
36+ hours per week, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to Apply:
Email your latest resume with applicable work experience, letters of recommendation, and 3 reasons you should be considered for an interview to firstname.lastname@example.org